- [Mar. 2023] Paper with Paul Hu and Olivia Sheng accepted to INFORMS Information Systems Society Paper Development Workshop.
- [Oct. 2022] I’m invited to give a talk about our recently accepted paper Unlocking the Power of Voice for Financial Risk Prediction: A Theory-Driven Deep Learning Design Approach at the Manning School of Business, UMass Lowell.
- [May. 2022] I will present my research about cross-document modeling at 2022 INFORMS Annual Meeting this October.
- [May. 2022] Paper with Yi Yang, Yangyang Fan, and Zhongju Zhang accepted to MIS Quarterly.
- [Apr. 2020] Paper with Zhen Ye and Wei Xu accepted to IJCAI 2020.
- [Mar. 2020] I will join Eccles School of Business, University of Utah as a Ph.D Student in 2020 Fall, working with Prof. Olivia Sheng (Deferred to 2021 Fall).
- [May 2019] Paper with Yi Yang accepted to ACL 2019.