- [Aug. 2023] I’ll join ASU W. P. Carey School of Business as a Ph.D. Candidate with Prof. Olivia Sheng in Fall 2023.
- [May 2023] I have successfully passed my doctoral qualifying exam!
- [Mar. 2023] Paper with Paul Hu and Olivia Sheng has been accepted to the INFORMS Information Systems Society Paper Development Workshop.
- [Oct. 2022] I’m invited to give a talk about our recently accepted paper Unlocking the Power of Voice for Financial Risk Prediction: A Theory-Driven Deep Learning Design Approach at the Manning School of Business, UMass Lowell.
- [May 2022] I will be presenting my research on cross-document modeling at the 2022 INFORMS Annual Meeting this October.
- [May 2022] Paper with Yi Yang, Yangyang Fan, and Zhongju Zhang has been accepted to MIS Quarterly!
- [Apr. 2020] Paper with Zhen Ye and Wei Xu has been accepted to IJCAI 2020.
- [Mar. 2020] I will join the Eccles School of Business, University of Utah, as a Ph.D. Student in Fall 2020, working with Prof. Olivia Sheng (Deferred to Fall 2021).
- [May 2019] Paper with Yi Yang has been accepted to ACL 2019.